At XpressQuote we understand that while you may have your choice in premier companies, you may not always have the best options in price. Here are just a few discounts we offer our clients to insure, not only the best coverage, but the best rates.
An education discount can be applied based on the highest-level of education achieved by either the primary insured or their spouse. An education discount can fall under any of the following categories:
- If you have a High school diploma or GED
- If you have a Vocational or Trade School degree
- If you have attended some college
- If you are currently in college
- If you have a college degree
- If you have completed graduate work or a graduate degree
Good Student Discount
If you are currently working towards your degree, you should be rewarded for your efforts. That’s why we offer rates for students that understand the importance of continuing their education. In order to be eligible for the Good Student Discount, the driver must meet the following criteria:
- Must be under 23 years old.
- Must be a rated driver.
- Cannot be Named Insured or Spouse of Named Insured.
- Must be a Full time student.
- Must have a B average (3.0 GPA or higher).
- A copy of the driver’s report card, transcript, honor roll, or dean’s list must be received.
- Proof must be dated within the last 6 months and must include the policy number.
Bundle and Save
When you bundle your policies, we bundle the savings! Ask your XQ agent about adding your vehicles to your renters or homeowner’s policy and find out how we can keep the savings coming! Other discounts to ask your agent about:
- Previous Insurance Discount
- Automatic Payment Discount
- Multi-Car or Multi-Policy Discount
- Paid in Full Discount
- Paperless Discount